BRAVE458 believes that we can make a difference in our community, and we’re dedicated to serving. You too can serve alongside us in the community for 30 minutes to an hour the 4th Saturday of each month as we give to the Homeless. Volunteers would assist sometimes a day before the day of service with gathering and packaging items for serving. On the day of service, volunteers would assist in the serving donations to the Unsheltered Homeless — by issuing clothes, gift cards, toiletries, etc. opportunity. Also, volunteers can assist BRAVE458 by issuing tokens of appreciation to Single Parents, and mentor youth also known as (aka) Future Leaders Squad (FLS) days and times – TBD for serving Single Parents and FLS. If you wish to join BRAVE458 as a volunteer in any capacity, please contact us here.
***Coming Soon Additional Opportunities to Volunteer/Intern Positions: ***
- Secretary – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering to assist with correspondences, keep records, make appointments, review emails, respond to emails (per Co-Founders review/approval) and carry out similar tasks.
- Website Designer/Developer – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering as an experienced IT professional who is responsible for designing the layout, visual appearance, content, and the usability of a website.
- Social Medial Manager – This person would be volunteer or employed under a free will offering to monitor, contribute to, filter, measure and otherwise guide the social media presence (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube) of the organization’s brand or product.
- Help Hands – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering to contribute to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of the organization’s effort or purpose. This could include but not limited to – assisting with event planning and preparation, working events, etc.
- Cinematographer or Director of Photography – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering responsible for the photographing or recording of a film, short video production (i.e., 30 second commentary video, interviews, or other live action pieces.)
- Content Director – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering responsible for executing and overseeing content strategy. They need creative vision, collaboration skills, the ability to understand and work with partners/stakeholders, and the ability to see the big picture (mission and vision) of this organization.
- Division Advisors – This person would be volunteering or employed under a free will offering responsible for overseeing the three oversight areas within the organization (i.e., Homelessness, Single Parents, and Mentoring the Youth (i.e. Future Leaders Squad (FLS)).